- PRICE 65 per night for 2 or more (single/double occupancy)! (79 per nigh for 1 night.)
- $12 charge per night for 3rd occupant in same room
- Full House Rental Available or...
- By the Room
- 3 Private Guest Rooms Available
- Perfect for Individuals, Families or Groups
- Nighly, Weekly and Monthly Rates
- Minutes to resturants, shopping and parks
- Gorgous patio and private "lush" garden
- Outside entertainment area with BBQ
- Kitchen with Great Room
- Real wood burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, blender, oven, coffee maker etc.
- Less than 2 miles from Bethel
- All guest rooms have high quality linens, bedding and towels
- TV with cable & DVD Player
- Windows laptop for common use and unlimited internet/WIFI included
- Fully equipped laundry area (Washer, Dryer, Iron, Ironing board plus detergent all included)
- Beautifully decorated and fully furnished
- Frequently hosting the Holy Spirit
- Discounts for extended and multi room reservations
- Reservations: EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL/TEXT 530-510-1331
Our Favorite Places
- Whiskeytown Lake and Falls
- Lake Shasta
- Burney Falls Hike
- Everyday Fitness Gym
- Leatherby's Old Fashioned Ice Cream and Resturant
- Yak's Coffee Shop on Hiltop Drive
- Anselmo Vineyards in Shingletown
- Farmers Markets-Daily Around Town
- Party ExtraordinAIR-Indoor Inflatable Playground
- Moonstone Bistro-Great Food
- Sundial Bridge and River Trail
- The Turtle Bay Exploratorum & Parks
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Laurie Hock Nebraska August 10th, 2012
God is so much better than we could ever discover. Oh but he has been so faithful to show this week deeper revelation of the friendship He and I share. Leigh , you've been a special gift to me this week! I knew God had a gift for me in staying here and it was you Leigh...... as well as the other fantastic guests , Sue, David and Johannes! What treasures each of you are - Gods special riches. How amazing being with my family in Christ from all over the world.
Thank you Jesus ! Eternal blessings to you Leigh !
Iris August 4th, 2012
My oh my you are a lovely lady with the fathers love just oozing out of you. I can see how the Lord brought you to where you are now and your love story is beautiful inside and out. May Gods favor surround you like a shield! cant wait to see you soon again! We shall definitely be playing and partying in heaven!
GOD IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU LORD for allowing us to host the nations. We love you.