- PRICE 65 per night for 2 or more (single/double occupancy)! (79 per nigh for 1 night.)
- $12 charge per night for 3rd occupant in same room
- Full House Rental Available or...
- By the Room
- 3 Private Guest Rooms Available
- Perfect for Individuals, Families or Groups
- Nighly, Weekly and Monthly Rates
- Minutes to resturants, shopping and parks
- Gorgous patio and private "lush" garden
- Outside entertainment area with BBQ
- Kitchen with Great Room
- Real wood burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, blender, oven, coffee maker etc.
- Less than 2 miles from Bethel
- All guest rooms have high quality linens, bedding and towels
- TV with cable & DVD Player
- Windows laptop for common use and unlimited internet/WIFI included
- Fully equipped laundry area (Washer, Dryer, Iron, Ironing board plus detergent all included)
- Beautifully decorated and fully furnished
- Frequently hosting the Holy Spirit
- Discounts for extended and multi room reservations
- Reservations: EMAIL email@example.com or CALL/TEXT 530-209-9589
Our Favorite Places
- Whiskeytown Lake and Falls
- Lake Shasta
- Burney Falls Hike
- Everyday Fitness Gym
- Leatherby's Old Fashioned Ice Cream and Resturant
- Yak's Coffee Shop on Hiltop Drive
- Anselmo Vineyards in Shingletown
- Farmers Markets-Daily Around Town
- Party ExtraordinAIR-Indoor Inflatable Playground
- Moonstone Bistro-Great Food
- Sundial Bridge and River Trail
- The Turtle Bay Exploratorum & Parks
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Laurie Hock Nebraska August 10th, 2012
God is so much better than we could ever discover. Oh but he has been so faithful to show this week deeper revelation of the friendship He and I share. Leigh , you've been a special gift to me this week! I knew God had a gift for me in staying here and it was you Leigh...... as well as the other fantastic guests , Sue, David and Johannes! What treasures each of you are - Gods special riches. How amazing being with my family in Christ from all over the world.
Thank you Jesus ! Eternal blessings to you Leigh !
Iris August 4th, 2012
My oh my you are a lovely lady with the fathers love just oozing out of you. I can see how the Lord brought you to where you are now and your love story is beautiful inside and out. May Gods favor surround you like a shield! cant wait to see you soon again! We shall definitely be playing and partying in heaven!
GOD IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU LORD for allowing us to host the nations. We love you.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Fall is peaking around the corner. It is a new season at the Healing House. More in anointed than ever we are feeling his love and wisdom and rain down on us. We are so grateful for his never ending grace and presence.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Blessings to all! I can't believe it is almost Easter 2012. I just realized that the last post I made was in 2011. WOW, how time flies. Only good works of God are happening at all our homes. I wanted to Thank Leigh our beautiful energetic house hostess and host to the nations for all she does. Her love and outpouring is truly a gift. We are so grateful that Papa has placed her here. I ask that all of you that know Leigh, continue to pray for her favor and safety as she travels through Israel this week. (Don't worry, she will be back!) I have reports that God has done so much and she is excited to share her journey with us. If you are interested in coming for a visit, please please email Leigh at healinghouseredding.blogspot.com and Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Easter, abundance, love and believing for all your dreams coming true!
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Welcome leaders! The love is on high here at the Mermaid Ranch with leaders from England. Healing House brimming with power houses and leading the way is God! May your stay be fruitful and blessed beyond belief. Thank you for staying with us, our lives shall be forever impacted. Love and Blessings Overflowing.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Recently we have been having incredible break throughs and encounters of the Holy Spirit. If you are drawn here please don't hesitate to ask Josie about what the Lord has been up to at the Healing House!